Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 green onions, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 pieces bacon, crisp
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Cook the broccoli until tender-crisp; drain very well.
- Put in a greased 2-quart casserole.
- Mix in the cream cheese, cheddar, green onion, salt, pepper and bacon.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until bubbly.
Loved it! I added a tablespoon of sour cream and 1/4 cup parm cheese to make this even more decadent. The bacon really makes this dish!
Made this last night and it was amazing! I added a little more cream cheese and put some low carb flaxseed wraps in my magic bullet and fried the crums in butter for the crunchy topping and it was great! My whole family loved it!
This was amazingly decadent! I used 1/3 less fat Neufchatel by accident and it still came out wonderful. My husband and I absolutely loved this. Definitely a keeper.