Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 green onions, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 pieces bacon, crisp
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Cook the broccoli until tender-crisp; drain very well.
- Put in a greased 2-quart casserole.
- Mix in the cream cheese, cheddar, green onion, salt, pepper and bacon.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until bubbly.
Loved it! I added a tablespoon of sour cream and 1/4 cup parm cheese to make this even more decadent. The bacon really makes this dish!
I added cubed left over chic I purchased at sams club,I made it brought it to work,guess what no one knew it was low carb!! started low carb last week,I lost 2 pounds last week,this week so far over 1 pound!I tried this over 20 yrs. ago Atkins version and lost slowly over a 3-4 month period all I wanted to loose,it really works my friend,you keep it off,You gradually add the carbs later and if you continue to watch net carbs,YOU CAN DO IT>CAN YOU TELL I AM STOKED UP?
Made this last night and it was amazing! I added a little more cream cheese and put some low carb flaxseed wraps in my magic bullet and fried the crums in butter for the crunchy topping and it was great! My whole family loved it!