Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 green onions, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 pieces bacon, crisp
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Cook the broccoli until tender-crisp; drain very well.
- Put in a greased 2-quart casserole.
- Mix in the cream cheese, cheddar, green onion, salt, pepper and bacon.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until bubbly.
Loved it! I added a tablespoon of sour cream and 1/4 cup parm cheese to make this even more decadent. The bacon really makes this dish!
This recipe is definitely a keeper for us! Wanted a "traditional" crunchy topped casserole so I added some crushed jalapeño cheddar pork rinds after done and baked a few additional minutes to brown them. Made the first time for a dinner with some non-low carb family and they asked for the recipe! Made again last night for hubby and I and it was the perfect compliment to his smoked pork. Thanks so much for this! It's going in my recipe book for good!!
Absolutely love it. I did use about a cup of heavy cream or else it would have been impossible to mix together since the broccoli was squishy, I also got a chance after everything was melted as well. I will make this again!