Recipe by kmax
This came from a ladies group that met once a month where everyone brought their favorite dish and worked the afternoon on fund raising projects. It has since become a favorite dish for Sunday dinners, and potlucks at our house.
Top Review by T Momma
This sounds delish. I made it to the recipe, but used fresh broccoli and steamed it a bit first. I also decided to use the little square cheese crackers, instead of the ritz. I will add stars and let you all know how it turns out.
- 2 (10 ounce) packageschopped frozen broccoli
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 (1 lb) package Ritz crackers or 35 Ritz crackers
- 2 drops Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- cook broccoli until it comes apart and color is nice and green, drain.
- Arrange in a 9x9 or 8x8 greased pan.
- Top with cubed cheese.
- Melt the butter, add a couple drops of worcestershire sauce, crush the ritz crackers and add.
- Sprinkle over the casserole.
- Bake 325- 45min.