Recipe by GinnyP
If broccoli can be 'luscious', I think this is it!
Top Review by Denibates
This is so good! I was so tired of broccoli rice casserole, and my husband too, so we tried this recipe and loved it. I am allergic to tomatoes, so substituted chopped roasted red peppers mixed with the broccoli and it turned out great! Thanks for a great recipe.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cream-style cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tomatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (I don't bother peeling)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease an 8" square baking dish.
- Spread broccoli in dish.
- Beat sour cream, cottage cheese, baking mix, butter, and eggs with a hand mixer 1 minute.
- Pour over broccoli.
- Arrange tomato slices on top; sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake until golden brown and knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes clean, about 30 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes before serving.