Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If broccoli can be 'luscious', I think this is it!
Make and share this Cheesy Broccoli Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease an 8" square baking dish.
- Spread broccoli in dish.
- Beat sour cream, cottage cheese, baking mix, butter, and eggs with a hand mixer 1 minute.
- Pour over broccoli.
- Arrange tomato slices on top; sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake until golden brown and knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes clean, about 30 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes before serving.