Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 12 mins
Cook 30 mins
If broccoli can be 'luscious', I think this is it!
Make and share this Cheesy Broccoli Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease an 8" square baking dish.
- Spread broccoli in dish.
- Beat sour cream, cottage cheese, baking mix, butter, and eggs with a hand mixer 1 minute.
- Pour over broccoli.
- Arrange tomato slices on top; sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake until golden brown and knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes clean, about 30 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes before serving.
This is so good! I was so tired of broccoli rice casserole, and my husband too, so we tried this recipe and loved it. I am allergic to tomatoes, so substituted chopped roasted red peppers mixed with the broccoli and it turned out great! Thanks for a great recipe.