If you prefer a more cheesy sauce then add in some grated old cheddar cheese. To speed up the thawing process for the brocolli and cheese sauce, place the two packages in microwave on high for about 3-5 minutes. Make certain that the canned mushrooms are well drained, hand-squeeze out any excess moisture. Prep time does not include cooking the rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups cooked converted rice (use white or brown)
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen cut broccoli in cheese sauce (use Green Giant for this, THAWED)
- 1 cup canned mushroom, pieces, well drained
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- seasoning salt (or white salt)
- black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely grated old cheddar cheese (optional)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- garlic salt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lighty grease a large baking sheet.
- 3In a bowl mix together cooked rice, 2 packages thawed borcolli in cheese sauce, Parmesan cheese, drained mushroom pieces, seasoning salt (or white salt) black pepper and garlic powder(if using) mix well to combine.
- 4If you prefer a more cheesy sauce then add in grated cheddar cheese.
- 5Separate the dough into 8 rectangles, then firmly press perforations together to seal tightly, then press each to form a 6 x 3-inch rectangle.
- 6Spoon about 1/3-cup semi-heaping mixture into one end of each dough rectangle.
- 7Fold and strech the dough over the filling; press edges to seal tightly (the squares will be VERY full!).
- 8With a fork crimp the edges together.
- 9Place on prepared baking sheet.
- 10Brush with melted butter.
- 11Sprinkle with a small amount of garlic salt, then sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- 12Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Broccoli and Rice Stuffed Crescents
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.4
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 46.2 mg
- Sodium 878.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked converted rice