Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. a delicious combination of potatoes, fresh broccoli, and medium sharp cheddar cheese, which can be used as a side dish or a main dish
- 1. Prepare potatoes as directed in package, drain if needed.
- 2. Steam broccoli florettes until just tender, drain in colander.
- 3. Mix potatoe and broccoli together in 9 x 12 baking dish.
- 4. Add salt and pepper and stirlightly to distribute.
- 5. Pour in cheese and mix gently again until well distributed within potatoes and broccoli.
- 6. Cover with plastic wrap and cook in microwave for 15 minutes on high till cheese is melted.
- 6. Cover with foil and cook in oven for 20 minutes at 375 degrees or until cheese is melted.