5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. a delicious combination of potatoes, fresh broccoli, and medium sharp cheddar cheese, which can be used as a side dish or a main dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Prepare potatoes as directed in package, drain if needed.
- 22. Steam broccoli florettes until just tender, drain in colander.
- 33. Mix potatoe and broccoli together in 9 x 12 baking dish.
- 44. Add salt and pepper and stirlightly to distribute.
- 55. Pour in cheese and mix gently again until well distributed within potatoes and broccoli.
- 66. Cover with plastic wrap and cook in microwave for 15 minutes on high till cheese is melted.
- 86. Cover with foil and cook in oven for 20 minutes at 375 degrees or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Broccoli and Potatoes Casserole #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.6
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 577.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion