My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 cups fresh broccoli, cut up
- 5 cups chicken, diced
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 (6 ounce) container cheddar French-fried onions
- 4 1/4 cups Minute Rice
- 4 1/4 cups water
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1Put broccoli into a pot with boiling water (not water specified) and boil for 10 minutes.
- 2Drain and place the next 7 ingredients with the broccoli into a bowl and mix well.
- 3Put into a 9x13 and bake at 375* for 30 minutes.
- 4Last 5 minutes, sprinkle on the french fried onions and then bake for another 5 minutes.
- 5Place water in pot with 4 bullion cubes and bring to a boil.
- 6Add in rice, remove from heat, and cover. Let sit for 5 minutes, or as specified on box.
- 7Serve casserole over rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Broccoli and Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 592.0
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 73.3 mg
- Sodium 1773.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: