Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a retake on Chicken Broccoli Cheese Casserole because I wanted come things in it, and had to sub others. Hope you enjoy it!
- 5 cups fresh broccoli, cut up
- 5 cups chicken, diced
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 (6 ounce) containercheddar French-fried onions
- 4 1⁄4 cups Minute Rice
- 4 1⁄4 cups water
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- Put broccoli into a pot with boiling water (not water specified) and boil for 10 minutes.
- Drain and place the next 7 ingredients with the broccoli into a bowl and mix well.
- Put into a 9x13 and bake at 375* for 30 minutes.
- Last 5 minutes, sprinkle on the french fried onions and then bake for another 5 minutes.
- Place water in pot with 4 bullion cubes and bring to a boil.
- Add in rice, remove from heat, and cover. Let sit for 5 minutes, or as specified on box.
- Serve casserole over rice.