Cheesy Broccoli and Chicken Casserole
- Put broccoli into a pot with boiling water (not water specified) and boil for 10 minutes.
- Drain and place the next 7 ingredients with the broccoli into a bowl and mix well.
- Put into a 9x13 and bake at 375* for 30 minutes.
- Last 5 minutes, sprinkle on the french fried onions and then bake for another 5 minutes.
- Place water in pot with 4 bullion cubes and bring to a boil.
- Add in rice, remove from heat, and cover. Let sit for 5 minutes, or as specified on box.
- Serve casserole over rice.