Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a good recipe to use when you have company and are using the oven for other cooking. This is done in 1 1/2 hours to 3 hours tops. I entered 2 hours as the cooking time because the description won't let you put in 1/2 hour times.
- 1 lb cauliflower, frozen
- 2 (10 ounce) packages broccoli, frozen
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Place vegetables in crockpot and add water.
- Top with cheese.
- Cook on LOW 1 1/2 hours to 3 hours, depending on how crunchy you like your vegetables.
- I usually cook for 2 hours.
I used California Blend frozen vegetables. I didn't have any problem w/cold vegetables, though we didn't really care for using cheddar since it didn't melt that well. I will make this again but I will use a creamier type of cheese like Velvetta
I'm always on the lookout for a good crockpot veggie recipe so this was right on. Made as directed and it turned out great. Will make again.
Nice and easy recipe, but I needed to cook longer:)