Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
Each serving is 12-ounce. This came from Cornell Cooperative Extension. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 20 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cups nonfat cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb pasta or 1 lb rice
- Peel and mince garlic.
- Heat oil in skillet, and saute garlic and broccoli for 5 minutes, stirring.
- Add broth, basil, cheeses, and pepper. Stir together over low heat for about 2 minutes.
- Toss with 1 pound cooked pasta or rice.