Recipe by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
This is a delicious way to start off any morning! Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2273
- 6 rhodes frozen texas rolls or 9 rhodes frozen dinner rolls
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated provolone cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- fresh ground black pepper, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls and roll into a 12-inch circle.
- Place on sprayed pizza pan and poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Bake crust at 375º for 5-10 minutes until it begins to turn golden.
- Combine eggs, cream, salt and pepper.
- Add cheeses, ham and onions.
- Spread mixture evenly over pre-baked pizza crust.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Sprinkle top with freshly ground black pepper if desired.