Recipe by Banana Nut Bakery
Reheats well. I like to prepare the night before and then bake in the morning!
Top Review by mdale563
I added chopped green peppers and onions in with the sausage, used sharp cheddar in place of the Velveeta and added a five egg w/ a splash of milk mixture on top of the sausage mixture... EVERYONE loves it!!! I have made it a few times for different occasions over the last few months.... Thanks!!!
- 1 lb sausage, browned, drained
- 6 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt cheeses in microwave and stir well.
- Stir sausage into cheese mixture.
- Spread one can of crescent rolls on bottom of greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Pour sausage and cheese mixture over cresecents and spread to cover.
- Spread second can of crescents on top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees until top is golden.