1/1 Photo of Cheesy Breakfast Buns
Ohh this makes for an such and easy breakfast! I suppose cheddar could be used instead of Colby, but Colby seems to melt a little better!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a frypan and saute the mushrooms for about 3-5 minutes or until softened, then stir in the spinach and allow to wilt and set aside mushroom mixtue.
- 2Cut the top 1/4 off each roll and hollow out the roll, being careful not to break roll, and leave a 2cm thick crust. Reserve the tops and crumbs for another use. (Maybe breadcrumbs.).
- 3Place the rolls on a baking tray then fold and lay a slice of ham in each roll, then divide 1/2 a cup of the cheese (leaving a 1/4 cup cheese) between each roll. Divide the mushroom mixture between the rolls, crack an egg into each roll and sprinkle over the remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- 4Bake rolls in a moderate oven 180oC for 10-12 minutes or until the egg is cooked.
- 5Sprinkle with pepper and top with finely chopped spring onions and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Breakfast Buns
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.7
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 238.1 mg
- Sodium 703.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 20.4 g