Recipe by PotatoLovingSisters
These are quick and taste super cheesy. We recommend you serve some warm marinara sauce on the side for dipping.
Top Review by SharonChen
Very very good breadstick recipe!!! I used Pillsbury Soft Bread Sticks dough instead to keep things easy and it yielded 12 breadsticks for me. I also added 1/3 cup more Parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese to make the sticks extra cheesy. The garlic powder and Italian seasoning were great for the flavor! Love it!
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Italian spices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 loaf frozen white bread dough, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 400*.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside.
- Divide dough into 16 pieces; roll each into a 6-in. rope.
- Dip the ropes in butter, than roll in cheese mixture.
- Place 2-in. apart on greased baking sheet.
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.