Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a good, quick and easy brunch idea that doesn't take a whole carton of eggs to make! Double or triple for lots of company. You don't have to cube the bread. You can just tear it up.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cups bread cubes
- 2 cups warm milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup diced ham
- Use part of the butter to grease a square pan.
- Put in the bread cubes and ham.
- Mix the milk, egg and cheese and pour over the bread.
- Dot with remaining butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until it is set and brown.