Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe was given to me from my supervisor at work (Rick Rossi). I have not tried it yet, but I promise I will and put in my review!
- 4 -5 medium cooked potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cut green beans, drained
- 1 (1 lb) package Eckrich smoked sausage
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add some milk to thin it out.
- Put in oven-proof pot or dish and bake for 30-45 minutes.
- Note: Under-cook the potatoes slightly or they will get mushy.
This was wonderful! I changed this a bit to fit into my busy life, and what I had. I used 1 can of french style green beans and I chopped the sausage. I actually made this on the stove to save time-took about 20 min total. My partner could not stop saying how much she LOVED it! This is a keeper!
My grandmother made this for me whenever I was sick. The ingredients would make me stronger she said. I love this and make it whenever I can.