Recipe by dicentra
From All Recipes.
Top Review by Michelle S.
This was really good! I had about 5 leftover grilled fresh kielbasa I used instead of the brats. The only thing I did differently was add some garlic powder and pepper to it along with an extra can of green beans to make it more of a main dish instead of a stew. The family said it reminded they thought it was kinda like a twist on tator tot casserole in flavor. You can't beat the speed that this goes together in and that you can come home after being gone for hours to a hearty comforting meal. I can see this going on the menu plan again!
- 6 bratwursts, browned and cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2⁄3 cup water