Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
Cheesy Brat Casserole from Festival Foods grocery store here in Green Bay. This works so well with their Oktoberfest brats.
- 4 -6 bratwursts, cooked and cut in slices
- 4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded divided
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, slightly thawed
- In a large bowl, combine brats, 2 cups cheese and the rest of the ingredients.
- Spread into a greased shallow 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes more.