1/1 Photo of Cheesy Bow Wow's in the Doghouse
These kids will love, my DH is a big kid and he ate 4 of them (pig). Change the topping to suit your kids and you will have their new favorite hot dog with a twist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut hot dogs into fourths lengthwise, then slice into 1/4 inch cubes.
- 2Combine with olives, eggs, mustard, mayonnaise, chili sauce and cheese, mixing well.
- 3Cut pita rounds in half.
- 4Open pocket and fill with approximately 1/3 cup filling, be generous.
- 5Wrap individually in foil and refrigerate.
- 6When grill is hot, place foil-wrapped sandwiches on grill and heat for 10 minutes.
- 7Uncover and continue heating until pita bread is crisp and filling is hot, 10 to 15 minutes more, depending on desired crispness.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Bow Wow's in the Doghouse
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 754.7
- Calories from Fat 416
- Total Fat 46.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 184.9 mg
- Sodium 2790.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 33.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: