Recipe by kiwidutch
I love to make these cookies for my GSD (German Shepherd Dog) Gunnar. He loves them! Funny thing is, the kids like them too...go figure!
Top Review by Shelvin
My WFT absolutely LOVES these! I used chicken broth instead of water but my dough was a little hard too, so I added more and it worked out just fine! She knows when I'm making these because of the garlic smell and begs for the dough! Silly dawg.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine flour, cheese, garlic & oil.
- Knead well, adding water as needed to form stiff dough.
- Roll out on floured surface to 1/2" thick, cut into bone shapes.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 or 15 minutes until bottom of cookies are lightly browned. Cool completely on wire rack.