- 1 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 slice bologna
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1 kosher dill sandwich pickle
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread tortilla with mustard. Top with remaining ingredients; roll up.
- Serve immediately or wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a fruit cup and assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.
- Cooking Know-How: If tortilla is cold, stiff or difficult to roll up, wrap in a paper towel and microwave on HIGH 5 to 10 seconds or until slightly softened before using.