Recipe by Dawn Reid
My husband came up with this recipe. It is so good. It has the right amount of spice. Very quick and easy.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Cheese Whiz
- 1 (15 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (drained)
- 1 cup rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef. drain.
- Add chopped onion, cumin, salt, pepper, garlic powder, rotel, black beans, and cheese whiz.
- Stir until combined. simmer on low for 30 minute.
- While simmering boil water for rice. Cook rice until tender.
- When finished top rice with beef and bean mixture.