Recipe by adw2112418
This is a very good recipe. I cooked it for a cookout and everyone loved them. It came from the Pink Princess Cookbook by Barbara Beery on page 29.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- "Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, cheese, and Worchestershire sauce. Beat withan electric mixer on medium speed until all ingredients are well blended. Stir in flour, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Roll out or press out dough on a lightly floured work surface. Cut into assorted small shapes and place on a foil-lined baking sheet that has been very lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until very lightly browned." (Pink Princess Cookbook, Barbara Beery, pg. 29).