Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is similar to "Bubble Pizza" I tried it with a different sauce one time and we really liked it! Feel free to add any kind of meat or veggies you want to this!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (Farenheit).
- Remove biscuits from can and cut each individual biscuit into 5 pieces, place cut up biscuits in a large bowl
- Chop pepperoni and green onion.
- Pour cheddar cheese sauce into the biscuit dough in bowl and stir well.
- Pour biscuit mixture into a greased 11x7 inch pan.
- Top mixture with the chopped pepperoni and green onion then top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until hot and biscuits are "bubbled up".