Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my granddaughters favorite lunch. It's not gourmet but it is easy and cheap. And most important, she'll eat it!!
- 29.58 ml ketchup
- 4.92 ml mustard
- 14.79 ml molasses
- 4.92 ml apple cider vinegar
- 113.39 g Velveeta cheese, cut in cubes
- 4 hot dogs, cut in bite size pices
- 425.24 g can white beans, undrained
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine the ketchup, mustard, molasses, and apple cider vinegar in a saucepan. Add the hotdogs, cheese and beans.
- Cook, stirring over medium-low heat for 10-15 minutes until thoroughly heated through and cheese is melted. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Excellent quick dinner tonight!!! I put to much cheese in so it became a dip with chips. The kids ate it up!! Thanks for a great quick recipe!!!
Yeah, a great kiddie lunch, A great grup lunch, too. I had to sub cheddar cheese cause I was all out of Velveeta, but it was still great. It isn't something that has to wait till kids are around.
This is a great kiddie lunch. So easy to make, too! I added some chopped onion and used cheddar cheese in place of Velveeta. thanx for sharing your granddaughter's favorite. I'll make this again.