Recipe by Sandy in Oklahoma
This is my granddaughters favorite lunch. It's not gourmet but it is easy and cheap. And most important, she'll eat it!!
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese, cut in cubes
- 4 hot dogs, cut in bite size pices
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, undrained
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the ketchup, mustard, molasses, and apple cider vinegar in a saucepan. Add the hotdogs, cheese and beans.
- Cook, stirring over medium-low heat for 10-15 minutes until thoroughly heated through and cheese is melted. Season to taste with salt and pepper.