Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
If you want something filling, try this. It isn't for someone counting calories. I had stuff in the cupboards and started to throw things together and I came up with this. Feel free to add whatever you like.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (8 7/8 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup of shredded cheese (chef's choice)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄8 cup melted margarine
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In large skillet add ground beef.
- With beef, mix in soup mix, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Mix well.
- Cook until no longer pink.
- Return to skillet.
- Add pasta.
- Mix together milk and soup.
- Fold gently into meat mixture.
- Pour into sprayed 8 x 8-inch square baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over cheese.
- Drizzle with melted margarine.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until bread crumbs are browned.
Delicious ! My husband and I loved this dish. I didn't put the bread crumbs on top because we don't care of them but other than that made it as written. Thank you !
This is so easy to make! I made a couple of changes to the recipe. Instead of cheese tortellini I used beef (the cheese tortellini we get here isn't that good) and I didn't put any breadcrumbs on the top. It resulted in a fantastic meal. Best part, the leftovers taste great too.
My hubby gave this one a thumbs up! I didn't have any cheddar cheese soup, so I used spaghetti sauce and it still turned out yummy.