Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was in our local paper, submitted by Linda Dowling. Serve this over crushed tortilla chips.
Make and share this Cheesy Beef Tortilla Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- garlic powder
- Brown meat and onions; drain.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat through.
- Serve over crushed tortilla chips.