1/3 Photos of Cheesy Beef-Stuffed Pasta Shells
1 hr 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup Burgundy wine or 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Prepare macaroni shells according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- 2Cook ground beef, onion, and garlic in a large skillet until beef is browned.
- 3Drain excess fat.
- 4Stir in next 6 ingredients.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Combine spaghetti sauce and wine.
- 7Spoon one-fourth of sauce into a lightly greased oblong baking pan; set aside remaining sauce.
- 8Stuff macaroni shells with beef mixture, and place in baking dish.
- 9Spoon remaining sauce over shells.
- 10Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over shells.
- 11Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Beef-Stuffed Pasta Shells
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.6
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 120.0 mg
- Sodium 654.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jumbo pasta shells