- 453.59 g sirloin steak, cut in strips
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 113.39 g can mushrooms
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 118.29 ml milk
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml shredded monterey jack cheese or 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese
- 1.23 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sirloin in oil over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Add mushrooms and pepper.
- Combine milk and soup and add to meat.
- Reduce Heat and add sour cream.
- Cook about 30 minutes on low heat- do not boil.
- Add cheeses and cook and stir until melted.
- Good over noodles or rice.