Recipe by Diana in KS
Adapted from Pizza Salad from hagerbaumer (#76687). Cheap Hamburger Helper knockoff. :-) Great for when your almost to payday and out of food. Makes a great deal and can be frozen for another meal.
- 2 lbs elbow macaroni
- 1 lb ground beef (do not drain grease)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) canof sliced olives
- 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese (16oz)
- 1⁄2 onion (any kind may be used, finely diced)
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice onions & set aside.
- Open cans & set aside.
- Cook hamburger until half way done on med heat.
- add diced onion.
- Cook until onions are light brown & the hamburger meat is done completely.
- Turn off heat and set aside.
- do not drain the grease.
- Cook noodles according to directions on package.
- Drain and add hamburger mix.
- Add everything else.
- Mix well and serve.