Recipe by NancyB
A quick and easy combination of noodles, beef and cheese! I use 1/2 of a package of mild taco seasoning (could use more for additional "zip") *** Adjusted to double the tomato sauce. I made it again and agreed with the reviewers - more sauce made it better!*****
Top Review by ChefDLH
My family gobbled it up and wanted more. Such an easy meal from few ingredients that tastes good. The sharp cheddar really adds the flavor. I read past reviews and used the edited 2- 8oz cans sauce and it was perfect. But what also worked for us was the recipe as written but with a WHOLE packet of taco seasoning (due to Nancy's suggestion for extra zip) but used ** Lawry's CHICKEN taco seasoning. It made it super flavorful and not overpowering. Thanks for sharing NancyB. It's a keeper. Enjoy! ChefDLH
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 -8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 ounce taco seasoning
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown and drain ground beef.
- Cook and drain noodles.
- Mix ground beef, tomato sauce and taco seasoning.
- Spread noodles in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Spread beef mixture over noodles. Mix slightly.
- Cover with cheese.
- Bake 350 for about 20 minutes until heated though and cheese is melted.