Recipe by sbohaty
Excellent casserole recipe featuring; ground beef, egg noodles, and cream cheese.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was easy to make but it was just OK for us. I followed the recipe exactly as written. I did add the optional green pepper. We thought it could use more salt and pepper and we just weren't crazy about the cream cheese/sour cream mixture. We like both but just didn't care for them mixed together. Made for Fall PAC 2008.
- 4 cups egg noodles (Uncooked)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup onion (Chopped)
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper (sliced) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Noodles. Brown Beef & onion; drain. Add tomato sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and parmesan cheese, (green pepper), & drained noodles.
- Place half of noodles in greased 9"x13" pan; top with half of meat. Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese, cover, & bake @ 350F for 30-35 minute.