Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (10 ounce) jar Ragu cheese sauce (or other brand) or 1 (10 ounce) jar Cheese Whiz (or other brand)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Saute onion and ground beef until beef is browned and onion is translucent.
- Mix ground beef mixture with cheese and baked beans.
- Put in casserole dish and bake 30 minutes.
I modified it so much it isn't even the same recipe. I used ground beef, refried beans, Velveeta, salsa and taco seasoning. It turned out yummy with the changes!