This is a traditional dish with a cheesy twist--the cheese just makes it for me! The cheese has to be mature to get the perfect taste of this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 190°C, 375°F.
- 2Place the mince, onion and carrots in a large nonstick frying pan and dry-fry over a moderate heat for 5 minutes, until browned.
- 3Stir in the tomatoes, stock and seasoning and bring to the boil.
- 4Transfer to a 20cm x 23cm ovenproof dish, top with the potato slices, sprinkle with the grated cheese and cook in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, until the top of the pie is golden brown and the potatoes are tender.
- 5I serve with steamed green veggies.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Beef and Potato Pie
Serving Size: 1 (503 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 653.3
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 133.4 mg
- Sodium 537.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 36.7 g