1/3 Photos of Cheesy Beef and Macaroni Goulash
Sue Lau's Note:
This makes an easy to prepare, comforting, home style weekday meal that the whole family can enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups dreamfield's low-carb elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Cook noodles in boiling salted water for 8-10 minutes, then drain.
- 2While noodles cook, saute vegetables in oil in a large skillet until onions are transparent.
- 3Add ground beef and cook until meat is cooked though; drain any fat.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Stir in the condensed soups, tomatoes, and tomato sauce.
- 6Stir in cooked noodles and allow to sit 5-10 minutes or until thick to you liking.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Beef and Macaroni Goulash
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.1
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 90.8 mg
- Sodium 1767.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 29.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-carb elbow macaroni