Recipe by Sue Lau
This makes an easy to prepare, comforting, home style weekday meal that the whole family can enjoy.
Top Tweak by Redsie
This is too easy and so comforting! Perfect after a long walk in the snow! ;) Only thing I changed is I used mushroom soup instead of cheddar cheese (as I couldn't find any at the store) - sure it would be even better with cheddar cheese! Thanks Sue! :)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups dreamfield's low-carb elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water for 8-10 minutes, then drain.
- While noodles cook, saute vegetables in oil in a large skillet until onions are transparent.
- Add ground beef and cook until meat is cooked though; drain any fat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the condensed soups, tomatoes, and tomato sauce.
- Stir in cooked noodles and allow to sit 5-10 minutes or until thick to you liking.