This makes an easy to prepare, comforting, home style weekday meal that the whole family can enjoy.
Make and share this Cheesy Beef and Macaroni Goulash recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups dreamfield's low-carb elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water for 8-10 minutes, then drain.
- While noodles cook, saute vegetables in oil in a large skillet until onions are transparent.
- Add ground beef and cook until meat is cooked though; drain any fat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the condensed soups, tomatoes, and tomato sauce.
- Stir in cooked noodles and allow to sit 5-10 minutes or until thick to you liking.
This is too easy and so comforting! Perfect after a long walk in the snow! ;) Only thing I changed is I used mushroom soup instead of cheddar cheese (as I couldn't find any at the store) - sure it would be even better with cheddar cheese! Thanks Sue! :)
We enjoyed this very much. I spiced it up with red pepper flakes and used garlic salt for the salt otherwise followed exactly. This makes a ton and I am betting it will taste even better the next day for lunch.