1/1 Photo of Cheesy Beef and Egg Noodles
Newlywed Flordia Girl's Note:
My husband LOVES hamburger helper. So one evening when we didn't have a box in the pantry, I improvised. I like it better than the box! he he
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet heated over medium heat brown beef until almost all of the pink is gone. Season to taste with salt, pepper and onion powder.
- 2Cube the Velveeta cheese into small chunks and put them in a small sauce pan heated over medium low heat. Stirring constantly, add in garlic, Worcestershire sauce, milk, onion powder, salt and pepper to taste. Cook until creamy and smooth.
- 3In a large pot boil water and cook noodles to directions on packaging.
- 4Once meat is almost fully cooked add in Velveeta sauce. Drain the pasta and add to skillet. Stir and serve.
- 5I like to serve this with green beans or carrots. Sometimes I add on a salad for myself. Very quick and uncomplicated. Hope you enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Beef and Egg Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.5
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 79.8 mg
- Sodium 648.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 32.8 g