My husband LOVES hamburger helper. So one evening when we didn't have a box in the pantry, I improvised. I like it better than the box! he he
- In a large skillet heated over medium heat brown beef until almost all of the pink is gone. Season to taste with salt, pepper and onion powder.
- Cube the Velveeta cheese into small chunks and put them in a small sauce pan heated over medium low heat. Stirring constantly, add in garlic, Worcestershire sauce, milk, onion powder, salt and pepper to taste. Cook until creamy and smooth.
- In a large pot boil water and cook noodles to directions on packaging.
- Once meat is almost fully cooked add in Velveeta sauce. Drain the pasta and add to skillet. Stir and serve.
- I like to serve this with green beans or carrots. Sometimes I add on a salad for myself. Very quick and uncomplicated. Hope you enjoy!