Recipe by tinkerbelle79
A Pillsbury recipe.We havent tried this yet but it looks like something we would eat.
Top Review by The Recipe Queen
This was okay. It didn't have a lot of flavor and was kind of dry. It's a lot like hamburger helper, but with a little more work involved. May make this again, but no time soon!
- 2 1⁄2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar and american blend cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain pasta as directed.
- Brown ground beef until thoroughly cooked,drain.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of onions for garnish; stir remaining onions,soup, and salsa into beef.
- Bring to a boil; than reduce heat and cook for 5 minute.
- Stir in cooked pasta;cook until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cook till melted.
- Sprinkle with reserved onions.