1/1 Photo of Cheesy Beef and Bean Enchiladas
This inexpensive family favorite was adapted from a Chicken and Cheese Enchilada recipe from Campbell's Soup. Easy to assemble, made from ingredients I usually keep on hand and very easy on the budget. Can be made as spicy as you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup picante sauce or 1 cup salsa
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped (optional)
- 1 green onion, sliced (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Stir the soup, sour cream, picante/salsa and chili powder in a medium bowl, set aside.
- 3Stir 1 cup of soup mixture, beef, beans and 1/2 cup cheese in a large bowl.
- 4Divide the beef mixture among the tortillas (1/3 to 1/2 cup). Roll up the tortillas and place them seamside up on a 11 x 8" shallow baking dish. (You may need to secure with picks. JUST MAKE SURE TO REMOVE THEM BEFORE EATING).
- 5Pour the remaining soup mixture over the filled tortillas. Top with remaining cheese.
- 6Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling.
- 7Top with the tomato and onion, if desired.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.4
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.8 mg
- Sodium 1056.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 27.4 g