This is a great comfort meal for those days when you want a tasty main dish without spending a lot of time in the kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a large skillet over medium high heat, combine the ground beef and salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Sauté for 10 minutes, or until well browned.
- 4Add tomato sauce, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
- 5Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 6Prepare potatoes.
- 7Place beef mixture into a casserole dish.
- 8Layer the beans over the beef and smooth potatoes over the beans.
- 9Sprinkle the cheese over the potatoes and bake uncovered at 375°F for 30 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Beef and Bean Bake
Serving Size: 1 (651 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 804.6
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 128.0 mg
- Sodium 1915.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 43.5 g