Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a Kraft recipe. I think it's supposed to be served cold as a salad but I served it warm as a side & it was still yummy. A multi-purpose dish if you will...LOL
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 red capsicum, sliced into rings
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 250 g green beans, cut into 3cm lengths & cooked
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- salt & pepper
- prepared French dressing
- Melt butter & saute capsicum, onion & garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Combine cooked vegetables, beans, cheese & parsley & seasonings.
- Add sufficient dressing to moisten & toss gently.