Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Pure comfort food...
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water (or milk)
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans potatoes, sliced and drained
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- pepper, to taste
- Heat soup and water or milk,mixing together.
- In a 9x13 casserole dish,combine beans,potatoes,mushrooms,onion and cheese.
- Pour soup mixture over vegetables and add spices.
- Heat in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- **Works well in the crock pot too.