Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This rich, meaty and creamy soup is comfort food to the max. You can almost eat it with a fork! Very easy and freezes well in smaller batches so make a bunch and save it for a chilly night.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheese soup
- 1 lb Velveeta Mexican cheese, cut in cubes
- 1 cup hot salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, undrained
- Brown and drain ground beef.
- Add soup, cheese and salsa.
- Heat on medium and stir until well-blended.
- Add beans and continue heating until well-blended.
- Sprinkle in some crushed red pepper for added "heat," if you like.