Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
The 4 ingredients in this is easy to keep on hand for unexpected guests or an quick, easy dip to make when needed. I keep grated cheese frozen for times like this and the cans in the cupboard.
- 1 (16 ounce) can beans, your choice of what you liked i used pink beans
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies
- 2 cups your favorite salsa (heat level as you like)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- Pour beans into the blender with a 1/4 cup salsa blend till smooth.
- Place into a microwave safe bowl with chilies, rest of the salsa and cheese.
- Mix to blend then microwave for 3 minutes mix till smooth and gooey.
- Serve with chips of vegies.
This was delicious and made soooo much! Despite the quantity, we ended up finishing WAY too much of it. I added a bit less cheese and salsa than called for but only because it wouldn't fit into my bowl.
I made a double batch of this. It was wonderful. We love bean dip and it was well received by all who tried it. I used the food processor and then put it in the crockpot. I served this with corn chips and fried flour tortillas....yummy. Thank you for a regular in our house.....Stephanie
Yum! I was so hungry and didn't have alot of time (or energy) to cook and this was delicious. Thanks for a great quick dip that I'll share at gatherings! (Maybe garnished with chopped green onion and served in a pretty ceramic bowl to look a little bit more colorful).