Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This dip serves a hungry crowd and will be gobbled up in no time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 can chopped green chili
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce (or more)
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese and sour cream.
- Mix in the refried beans, taco seasoning, hot pepper sauce, parsley, green onions, 1/2 the Cheddar cheese and 1/2 the Monterey Jack cheese.
- Transfer the mixture to an 8x12 inch baking dish.
- Top with remaining Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses.
- At this point you can refrigerate up to a day ahead before baking.
- Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until cheese is slightly browned.
- Serve right away with tortilla chips.
Very tasty bean dip!! Will make again
I reduced this to 4 servings and it was delicious! Should have made more.