Cheesy Bean Dip for a Crowd
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese and sour cream.
- Mix in the refried beans, taco seasoning, hot pepper sauce, parsley, green onions, 1/2 the Cheddar cheese and 1/2 the Monterey Jack cheese.
- Transfer the mixture to an 8x12 inch baking dish.
- Top with remaining Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses.
- At this point you can refrigerate up to a day ahead before baking.
- Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until cheese is slightly browned.
- Serve right away with tortilla chips.