Recipe by MichelleNicole
I made this dish for a party and did not have one drop left over. Make sure you use chunky salsa to prevent dip from being too runny.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine refried beans and salsa.
- Pour into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Spread sour cream over bean mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese, then olives, then green onions.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.