Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A suggested garnish for this dip is chopped jalapeño peppers.
Make and share this Cheesy Bean Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 -2 jalapeno pepper, cut into strips
- tortilla chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spread beans in 9 or 10-inch quiche or pie pan.
- Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Top with peppers.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Makes 2 cups.