Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for your next party.
Make and share this Cheesy Bean Dip recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, combine cheeses; set aside 2 cups for topping.
- Add beans, sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning to the remaining cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
I make this for our dip parties at work. We all love it! Then I continue to get requests for it again and again. Very yummy =)