- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine cheeses; set aside 2 cups for topping.
- Add beans, sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning to the remaining cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.