- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans, drained (hot kidney beans)
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat.
- Add onion; saute until tender.
- Stir in beans next three ingredients; cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring well.
- Place in one 8 inch baking dish or four 8 ounce individual dishes; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.