Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 onion, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 3⁄4 cup 2% milk shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 whole wheat sandwich buns, partially split (6 inch)
- Cook onions in large covered skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 2 minutes; stir, then push to one side of skillet. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes. Turn chicken; top with barbecue sauce. Cook, covered, on medium-low heat 6 minutes or until chicken is done (165°F). Stir onions.
- Sprinkle chicken with cheese; cook, covered 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Fill rolls with chicken and onion mixture.