- 6 fajita tortillas, softened in microwave for 30 seconds (15cm diameter)
- 1 cup shredded barbecued chicken
- 1⁄2 cup corn kernel
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, diced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup kraft* cheddar cheese spread, softened
- 4 eggs
- black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Push the tortillas into 6 greased 1 cup capacity muffin pans and bake at 200°C for 5 minutes.
- Combine the chicken, corn, capsicum and spring onions and divide between the tortilla cups.
- Whisk together the cheese spread, eggs and pepper until combined. Pour over chicken mixture. Bake at 200°C for 20-25 minutes until set.