- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt (you might try minced garlic)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 cups popped corn
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- If you are making the popcorn from scratch, use about 1/2 cup raw popcorn. Coat the bottom of a 12 inch skillet(I use cast iron) with the oil and heat oil till it gets good and hot. When popcorn starts popping, shake pan over high heat till popping stops.
- Combine butter and seasonings; mix in popcorn until well coated. Sprinkle with cheese, stir well.
- Makes 8 cups.